General Manager | Zouk Careers
We’re looking for a responsible and dynamic General Manager for Zouk’s upcoming Omakase and Speakeasy bar concepts.
For interested parties, please drop us your resume to email@example.com!
Reports to: CFO & Country Head
- Successful opening of the Omakase restaurant and Speakeasy bar.
- Manage the restaurant’s manning to ensure sufficient coverage for business and service optimization.
- Manage team members’ development, attendance, service standards, work and vacation schedules, labor costs, payroll, absenteeism, turnover and disciplinary actions.
- Ensure team members perform duties in compliance with the established policies and procedures, and job description.
- Implement and conduct relevant training for team members.
- Analyze financial and operating information and be responsible for the financial aspects of the restaurant.
- Check and arrange reservations for regulars and/or walk-in to optimise turn-over tables and sales.
- Engage with patrons to check on the service standards, build/maintain rapport, explore and expand networking with patrons to establish regulars.
- Coordinate promotional plan with Marketing Communications as well as menu cycles with the Culinary team.
- Handle customer feedback/complains.
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience with at least 2 years in a similar capacity from Omakase concept restraunt.
- Proven track record of making strategic business decisions with extensive hands-on operations knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of P&L management.
- Good leadership, performance management, coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Service orientated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Hotel Management/Food & Beverage Management and/or its equivalent professional qualification is preferred.
Drop us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are fitting for the role!