Head of Marketing | Zouk Careers
We’re looking for a passionate individual with an appetite for excellence to drive Zouk Singapore beyond its current international recognition as the Head of Marketing at Zouk Singapore.
If you feel that you’re up to the task, drop us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Reports to: CFO & Country Head
Manages: Marketing and Creative Team
The Head, Marketing shall be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the organization’s marketing objectives and strategies including advertising, public relations, digital and social activity, graphics and collateral. He/she is also responsible for generating data-driven commercial insights to implement applicable competitive positioning strategies.
- Define marketing performance matrices in alignment to marketing objectives and strategies
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations
- Analyse new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in global and local landscape
- Profile target guests and market segments for marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing campaigns across offline, digital and social media platforms
- Develop and manage branding/tactical campaigns and promotional tools to achieve the business targets, including joint marketing efforts with other strategic partners
- Manage creative concepts and communication materials
- Evaluate and manage organization and brand reputation risk exposure
- Develop and manage good local and international media network in order to enhance the brand image and heighten the brand awareness
- Develop, manage, and review expense forecasts and budget allocations
- Manage any other ad-hoc marketing projects assigned from time-to-time
Drop us your resume at email@example.com if you are fitting for the role!